Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Homemade Christmas

Have you ever noticed how much you spend when shopping for Christmas gifts for everyone? Well I added it up last year and oh man does it add up really fast. With the wedding coming up and this new chapter in my life, I have been trying to save a little here and there. This of course means less shopping :( I can be pretty crafty when I put my mind to it, so this year I decided why not just make everyone's Christmas gifts. This will allow me a) to save money b)personalize everyone's gifts to make it extra special and c) get the craft itch out of my system for a while. I have started by making a list of everyone who I will be giving gifts to and trying to think what would suit them. In the next few weeks, I will be hitting up Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and Hancock Fabric's. Between all of these stores I am sure to find something special to make for everyone :) I personally think the homemade gifts require more thought than just going and buying a gift. Here's to hopefully saving some money this Christmas and sharing my love with others. Do you do anything special, out of the ordinary for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment