Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm a MRS now

I am now married and man am I glad that I am on the other side of it now. Planning a wedding takes so much energy, you need all the friends and family you can get!! I have missed blogging and planned on blogging my whole step by step process of planning the wedding...Where did the time go? Now that I am all settled in and back in the routine of things, I can start blogging again! I can start by doing a tasty Thursday post. Tonight I am making a pork tenderloin, I found this tasty recipe at http://www.foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com/cooking-with-garlic-roasted-pork-tenderloin-with-white-wine-garlic-and-rosemary/
The eye catching ingredients: garlic, onion, lemon, rosemary, and white wine

 1st: sear it on both sides
 This helps lock in the flavor
 I figured since I had the fresh rosemary, I shouldn't let it go to waste. I decided to make some roasted potatoes with it.
Now that's a yummy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment