Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gas prices

Today was the first time I had to fill
Betsy up, and it was also the first time that I missed Sally(my old car). Sally was a 2009 Honda civic hybrid, she got excellent gas mileage. I could fill that baby up for under 25 bucks and go about 400miles. Today was the first time that I have ever spent 50 bucks on gas. It was a sad day. Betsy gets about 350 miles to the fill up, which is good compared to how much Tim pays to fill up his truck, but bad compared to what I was use to. Although I wasn't happy at the pump I love my new car,just needed to rant about gas prices. Okay I'm done. Check back later for my Tasty Tuesday post :)

1 comment:

  1. :) I nearly died when I traveled back and forth from t-county all the way to memphis every single day. We spent close to $500 a month on just my gas!! Thank goodness those days are gone! I would have liked old Sally ;)

    ReplyDelete