Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beach Life

The week before school I had the chance to have one last chance at fun before having to hit the books. Tim and I had the opportunity to go to Gulf Shores with 8 of our friends. All we had to pay for was gas and food! We went from Sunday to Saturday, just in time to miss the nasty storm that is taking place. We spent the whole week being nothing but beach bums and enjoying the company of our friends. We would lay out to catch up on our tan, then hit the water to catch a break from the hot sun. The waves were so strong! We saw lots of dolphins swimming close to shore. While on the beach we played some beach volleyball, the boys had a few games of football, attempted to build sandcastles, and made me a mermaid. One night Tim, Drew, Jenny, and I went sand crab hunting....it is so fun to try and catch those little critters. I got the chance to hit the outlet mall twice while I was there and grabbed me some pretty good deals :) We went out for crab legs one night at the Oyster House, I love crab legs. We went to the pier and say someone catch a sting ray. Tim and I also had Kirbi take some pictures of us on the beach. Here are a few pics from our week of fun. 
 Us playing a mean game of beach volleyball
 Mermaid Brittiany
 Our Sand Crabs
 All 10 of us at the Oyster House
 I think this is my favorite!
 We have to show our goofy side : )
 Love these colors on us
 The sting ray someone caught on the pier
 Us on the pier
I think this fella was looking for some food

No comments:

Post a Comment