Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Behind closed doors

I'm a bit excited about this post because it is wedding related :) Yesterday I picked up my wedding dressed and tried it on. It is even prettier than when I put it on the first time! Everyone in the store kept complimenting me, it made me feel so good inside. We had to clean out a closet to hide this baby, so now I have a closet which is dedicated to nothing but wedding stuff. Getting my dress makes it seem that much more real :) Next step is booking a venue for our reception.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!Yay!Yay! I just want to know where yall put all the stuff that was in the closet(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I was hoping to see a picture of you in it!!! Planning a wedding is so much fun, hard to believe it was 11 years ago that I was planning mine. It goes by fast so just remember that ;)

    ReplyDelete