Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday's aren't so bad

Monday has come and gone and now we have the rest of the week to look forward to. It seems like we are always waiting for the next best thing to happen in our life such as waiting on Friday to get here, or wishing cooler weather would come our way and in winter time wishing for summer. Do you ever just live in the current moment and enjoy it? I don't know about you, but my Monday was good. First off, I woke up, got ready, and ate breakfast. Then, I drove to work...there are tons of people without jobs. Later throughout the evening I enjoyed time with my church family and my fiancé. I saw the prettiest color cloud in the sky tonight while at my church's softball game. Little things like that make me constantly thankful and help me enjoy the moments of life. When you find yourself wrapped up in the speedway of life take a moment and breathe and enjoy what's around in the present and don't think of what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

  1. Mondays aren't so bad??? Visit my blog tomorrow (Wednesday) and you will see what my Monday consisted of. ;) It wasn't horrible but definitely GROSS!!

    ReplyDelete