Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tick tock tick tock

It's near the end of summer and I have a few things coming up that I have been counting down. I'm excited for everything, but the going back to school part. August is going to be a busy month, and I am going to spend every moment with my family and friends until school starts. 
 On August 1st it will be mine and Tim's 4 year anniversary! 6 days and counting :). I love this guy and can't wait to marry him! I have the cutest dressed picked out for our date. p.s. this is my favorite on the countdown.
A few weekends from now I get to go to Nashville to see my friend Chelsey! I am soooo excited. 15 days until I leave. 
 I have been wanting to go to the beach all year and it is finally happening. I'm hoping all the hurricanes stay away! Tim and I get to go with a group of our dear friends. It's going to be a blast! 24 days until I'm beach bound.
This is last on my countdown because a. it's the farthest away and b. it's the last thing I'm looking forward too. 32 days left of freedom!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous about your getaways!!! I am in need of a vacay something awful and I am not picky.... I will take any trip. Hope you have fun on yours!
    BTW I love reading your posts everyday. I'm a huge dork but reading blogs is one of my favorite hobbys! Guess that is my nosiness coming out ;)

    ReplyDelete