Thursday, July 19, 2012

Who needs a wedding planner?

I have spent the entire last two weeks putting together our save the dates, composing our wedding guest list, and trying to find a wedding reception. What were we thinking picking the first Saturday in June? First off the added cost for a Saturday and picking the highest peak of wedding season, but every thing seems to be coming together. I have picked out a few places that fit my budget and that are actually still available :) I have completely finished picking out the pictures for our save the dates and will be placing our order tomorrow, so everyone be checking your mail soon. Composing a guest list with everyone's address is just the right ingredients for a headache! Although it can be a handful I love every minute and every detail going into it, I would never pay anyone to do that for me. I have a shelf at home that I keep all of my wedding magazines stuff on and thanks to my friends it keeps growing :) About a month ago Things Remembered were giving free keychains to brides to be, I love mine. Well I think that is all of the updates I have for now.

1 comment:

  1. I am getting excited for you!
    I am with you on the wedding planner thing, It was a headache but I enjoyed putting it all together myself. :)

    ReplyDelete